• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUGE Thanks to Airmech3839

REGULATOR

Big thanks go out to AIRMECH3839 (Tracy) who swooped in to save the day much like his CPT AMERICA avatar.

My recently acquired M1009 was on the fritz, had some electrical problems and was sitting deadlined at home. Well I'm out of town for a bit and my 16 yr old needed the truck to get back and forth to school.

I had gotten a hello message from Tracy when I first signed on to SS and knew he was in Augusta, so I sent him a message asking him for some info.

I asked him if he knew anyone that was willing to work on an old M1009 to fix the electricals in the area, couse I was leary of just having it towed to a shop.

Not only did he know a guy, but he brought him to look at the truck, then he came and got the truck and towed it back to the guys shop, and then brought it back running.

thats good karma, special thanks to Tracy!
and I wanted to be sure to publically thank him for his help.

he could have just pm'd me a phone number and left it at that, or said he was too busy, but he took time out of his busy schedule to help.

thanks !!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Way too go Tracy!! Awesome! "Lead the way!" I KNOW I certainly appreciated the assistance you shared with me!!
God bless:-D
Tony