• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hummer rims tires

choll

Where are all the hummer rims and tires going that I keep seeing on the GL web site. I want to buy a set but I never see them on ebay. There are a bunch going at the end of the month, I guess I will just buy a lot.
Anyone ever buy a lot?

weldergonecrazy

Where are you located? I might be interrested in splitting a set with you. Most of the auctions I saw on GL were for sets of 12 I can't really justify buying a dozen of them, but I'd be ok with a set of six.

tsmall07

I've bought 2 lots. I wanted to put together a lot of people to get a whole bunch of tires and I would get them from Texas, but there doesn't seem to be any interest. There are 40 more lots on GL right now. I think I know a guy that will sell you a set of wheels though. He got 2 sets out of the lots that I got. We won't get them until January, though.

sermis

I have 4 or 5 sets of the 36/12.50/16.5 and maybe 1 set of the 37's. The 36" tires are in better shape than the 37's. 'I also have 2 sets of 12 bolt rims.

Refalgren

How much are you guys looking for a set of 6 wheels of the 36" variety? (they're the ones I can mount to the m1008 right?) I'm located in Fort Lewis, WA btw.