• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hummer rims tires

choll

Where are all the hummer rims and tires going that I keep seeing on the GL web site. I want to buy a set but I never see them on ebay. There are a bunch going at the end of the month, I guess I will just buy a lot.
Anyone ever buy a lot?

weldergonecrazy

Where are you located? I might be interrested in splitting a set with you. Most of the auctions I saw on GL were for sets of 12 I can't really justify buying a dozen of them, but I'd be ok with a set of six.

tsmall07

I've bought 2 lots. I wanted to put together a lot of people to get a whole bunch of tires and I would get them from Texas, but there doesn't seem to be any interest. There are 40 more lots on GL right now. I think I know a guy that will sell you a set of wheels though. He got 2 sets out of the lots that I got. We won't get them until January, though.

sermis

I have 4 or 5 sets of the 36/12.50/16.5 and maybe 1 set of the 37's. The 36" tires are in better shape than the 37's. 'I also have 2 sets of 12 bolt rims.

Refalgren

How much are you guys looking for a set of 6 wheels of the 36" variety? (they're the ones I can mount to the m1008 right?) I'm located in Fort Lewis, WA btw.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks