• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee lifts and tire sizes M1045A2

CharlieB

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never been off road with it, flood waters, that's about it. I drive it everyday back and forth to work each day. I put about 75-80 miles.
Thank you very much, I appreciate that!
I painted it, made the doors myself, made the brackets for the mirrors and installed Jeep mirrors, I had the spacers made at my local machine shop, I did a 4L80E swap with the TCI-TCU, and built a custom manifold to install the turbo, which I bought from a buddy real cheap. I did ever thing myself, so I have made the mistakes, and learned from them. View attachment 710253View attachment 710254View attachment 710255View attachment 710257View attachment 710259
Quite a project! Know this is an old one but worth a shot. Would love more depth on the doors and turbo add, are the windows operable?