• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee M1165 steel cable under the body

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bought this truck from govplanet thinking it had a bad engine since the turbo and upper manifold were missing but the engine started right up after I installed the new parts. I was so excited to finally drive it around the block but as I was driving I heard a knocking noise coming from the right rear so I parked it. I jacked up the rear, put the truck in neutral and rotated the wheel and heard a noise from the drive shaft as it was grinding against the right side of the shield. Probably the weight of the transmission caused the driveshaft to go out of line
Gov Planet wonderfu peope HUH, Trucks with more than 10,000 parts with stuff missing, not noted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks