• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee /Musox on GSA

gmayor

On the home page you can get to it by the drop down for new today. Or use the state dropdown for South Dakota.Wish I knew how to put links here.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I think that is a Hummer H1 not a Humvee. It is located in Colorado if anyone is looking. The tracked on is in South Dakota.

ida34

I know it is not military but I refuse to call any of them "Hummer". They are all Humvees and I really hate H2 and H3. The H2 combines the worst attributes of a Humvee and the worst attributes of a suburban. I don't know what chassis the H3 is based on but again I can see that it does not have any of the attributes that make the Humvee the great off roader it is. I know many people will disagree but I have driven them in the Army and they have never let me down.

FrankUSMC

That Hummer on the GSA site looks like the one that that was offered by the company that built Hummer for the military. It was offered to airports and Goverment agencies . They had a fire truck version also. They were very$$$. We got some information on them while I was in the Marines, the Marines did get one with a firefighting (twian agent) body on it.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks