• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee Tires

gixxsta04

What are my options for purchasing 37" hummer tires/wheels for my m1008? I know they can be bought from govliquidation.com. Anyone know what they are going for as of late? How much does it cost to get them to your door? Any businesses/members that sell them? Prices? I know this has probably been discussed before, but I am looking for current prices.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is on the verge of being a Want Ad. Want ads are not allowed in the open forums. They belong in the classifieds.

You are new so a little slack will be given.

Keep this thread on track about MVs and tires or the mods (me) will be moving it or deleting it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Jeff, when are you changing you user id and avatar? :D

Last edited:

Tanner

OP - there are a number of non-Gov Liquidation sources available for rims & treads... Search can be your friend.

Welcome on SS -

'Tanner'

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like this really good search engine called Google.

Craigslist is good too.

gixxsta04

This is honestly not a want ad. Just trying to figure out where you guys are getting your tires from and roughly how much they cost. I am also wondering if there are any sources that offer shipping. I am not even ready to buy a set yet. Just trying to get an idea of what I'm gonna be looking at spending. I am well aware of how to use google, however, it seems as though the prices on CUCV's have recently gone up and I figured tires might have as well. Didn't want to drag up a bunch of old threads with old tire prices that might not even be available anymore.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL just had a big HMMWV tire sale at OKC, the stacks of 4 were bringing 250-350. This is mounted take offs. The cheaper ones were the MT's and the higher ones were BFG's. You can have a motor freight line pick up anything you buy. That will cost you another 350 or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks