• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

humvee turret mount price

gbest

Anyone know how much a humvee turret ring new door gasket with stampt metel weapons tray (aka arrow or "A" frame ) pedestal m23 mount w/ karma doj approved m2hb semi worth

gbest

Wife forces sale, I have to break up my collection, 30 year's of collecting must go on the market, it's a heart breaker for me but no choice, the m2 will have to go through gun broker and a FFL is a must (no cal).

BLK HMMWV

Just an FYI on the M2 there still legal in Calif.
50BMG ban was for rifles. M2 not a rifle.
Is it a complete turret ring or just the bearing. Black or silver ? Or the whole under support (B pillar on up?
Door gaskets for hard doors?
A frame stamped weapons tray around $100.00 . K shape under support for it?
Depending if the M2 is all m2 parts or a mixture of M2 and M3 parts .
approx value unseen 7- $8,000.00 maybe a bit more.

gbest

humvee turret

the turret is all the above the bearing parts, no pillars barring or inside parts. the arrow is stamp't type with pedestal, M23 mount has can holder is complete, M2 is all is all M2 except trunion is m3 with m2 front site adaptor, Rh side plate is a Karma semi, most all nos except back plate and oil buffer, used but good condition, barrel new lined never fired. I was going to build a slant back humvee m1025 like yours but the deal fell through, got civilian H1 instead. now I must make changes and put my collection on the market.
if you have any interest let me know.

Last edited:

BLK HMMWV

Gbest
Just an FYI
I believe you are ok to ask what the value of the hatch is . But no more gun stuff . And once you decide what you want for your hatch parts you will need to post in the classifieds.
BH

gbest

I am after a turret for my M1026. Have you got pics?

How much for the turret?

Very keen.
Its the older M1025/26 style split hatch fold type stamp't steel non geared its only the top no bearing or inner frame. I'm not real good at uploading pictures on this venue but if you have and email address I will try.