• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvees for sale

Ryanhooker

Hey,

A friend of mine has came across 3 humvees for sale. Is any one interested. I was told price was in the 20,000 range for soft top and 30,000 for a hard top. There are going to be 2 soft top 2 man trucks. 1 Hard top with hard doors. I was told hard top had an easy life and was an officers. Think he said it was a helmet head, with x style doors.

Condition is going to be good shape. Run and drive with the sf97. Was also told they are complete. Years are unknown at this time. Ready to be titled. If interested let me know.

I will update as soon as i get more info.

emr

I have brand new cab cover and cargo cover with the window in the side, if anyone interested please let me know, maybe they would go great with the sale..??

Ryanhooker

Sorry been a little since I posted. I just got off the phone with my friend. As for now pick up date is Dec 28. Years are still unknowen. Some info that i was told is that all have high back seats. There is a small chance one is M1025 or a M1038 hard top. If models are diffrent I will keep yall informed. Also the trucks are M998 troop carriers. A good chance a few might be tan. He said one was tan. I am waiting on pics my self. All trucks will be titled once they get here. They should be here late Dec 28. I should have pics up by the 29 or 30th. I will list all units that are forsale and data plates . I will also know final prices for them.

Ryanhooker

:?:Ok, The one that has a hard top has the slant back or a helmet hardtop. I was thinking a 1038 was the base for these with helmet hard tops. I know the M998 is a soft top and not hardly seen without a soft top. M1035 is a soft top ambulance. The one in pic is close to what he was telling me it looked like. Other then the fact its 4 door not 2.

Attachments

Ryanhooker

When I was in Germany in the mid 90's my unit converted 4 M998s to that style 4 door hard top. They were a kit you got through supply.

Later,
Joe

Thanks, so there 998's. Ok, so thats fixed. I could not find alot of info on that conversion. Ok its a 998 helmet or a 1025 slantback. But was told it had a turret.

Ryanhooker

It might be a turtle. All he said was a hard top and x style doors. i will talk to my friend tuesday. I should have a photo of the lot in the next few days.

Army Ed

we still have that style top available through supply,i know of a unit that has 4 f em sitting on the ground...lol...not being used.Such a waste

Ryanhooker

I would like it if they did. As far as I know these have no markings. They are USMC. The photo is from a model site. They take pics of the units from top to bottom. So the model can be close to 100% correct.

Ryanhooker

On sat night at 11pm got the call. The pick up of the units was off. For some reason, the person who was selling them has not called back to confirm pick up or paper work has been changed into my friends name. After many phone calls, just voice mail. My friend is maken some more phone calls and see whats happened. As for now it is snafu. When i get more info I will post it up.