• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hunting Camp prerun

jollyroger

Just a few pictures of the deuce on the trail to hunting camp. August, 2009. The trail is made for Jeeps and ATV's. We managed to squeeze through with only a few back up's on the tight corners. My friends were seriously suprised. Then they insisted that we take all the gear to camp in the deuce. I will post more pics after I come back from camp.

Attachments

jollyroger

It is an area North of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. I am lucky to be able to hunt there. I go hunting with some friends of mine who's family has been hunting there for 40 years. I will post more when I get back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks