• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hUNTSVILLE aLABAMA M923 5 TONS

teammc

There are two M923 5 ton drop side truck on GL ending today, was wondering if anyone had seen these particular trucks and if they were road worthy to make it back to Tampa. Looking for one that my 10 year old son and I can mess around on our farm with. Additionally would anyone have a clue how to get one transported if I have to go that route?

You probably want to re-phrase your post to not include current auction details.
*• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
The same question could be asked without the specific details.
Welcome to the site.

Alredneck

Banned
You wanna pm Wreckerman( has some numbers in his name ) he does a lot of inspections and pickup at Redstone.

If this doesnt need to be moved till the middle of Sept. I can haul them down on my Low Profile flatbed for $1.75 a loaded mile insured. I have a contract in GA with MCLB Albany and I also have a connex I need to pick up south of you in Punta Gorda.

Good Luck on the bidding, and welcome to the site!