• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hurricane Helena LMTV Flooded

TylerEMS

So I just drained the transmission in both places, and about a quart or less of water came out of the transmission "box" or pan, and the other drain was all good, although I drained all 10 gallons or so out of them. Hopefully that little bit of water won't mess it up too bad. I did get a whole quart of water out of the engine oil though, bit hopefully it will be OK... I will be replacing all the filters and fluids on Monday, just giving everything a chance to drip and dry out for a day or 2... Thank you for the info! I didn't realize about the bonding material on the friction plates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks