• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hydro flow and psi on m936a2

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Its 2500 psi listed on page 1. It also says no-one has done the flow rate. It may be in the TMs. Its something like 45hp so that would be 32gpm. Which sounds right for a 100gallon tank.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sweetk30

ya but is this the whole system or just the boom winch for flow . ?

i understand the 2500 psi . but trying to check flow rate to see if stuff is working as it should .

red

Its 2500 psi listed on page 1. It also says no-one has done the flow rate. It may be in the TMs. Its something like 45hp so that would be 32gpm. Which sounds right for a 100gallon tank.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
The pump on the transmission (for the front winch) is 35gpm, the one for the crane is much bigger.

We know the tcase PTO turns at 1:1, the m936a2 operates at 1500rpm, and max PSI is 2500. If the 16.5 cubic inch per rotation of the crane pump is correct, then it's 107gpm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks