• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am Interested in Designing a M35A2 sweatshirt and would like input from SS Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone ever seen the Cummins sweatshirts or apparel people wear? Well I was thinking of doing something for the M35A2 or Multifuel Engines. I have been thinking about designing a sweatshirt for M35A2 enthusiasts. I want to make a black crewneck sweatshirt and use the Continential Motors logo. I would like to have the logo on the front or back and have some slogan to catch people's attention. I was thinking of using the military block letters, but can't determine what slogan I should use. I would like the slogan so that military vehicle enthusiasts understand it but people outside the hobby would question what it means. It might lead to people asking questions and might draw more interest to the hobby. I don't want the slogan to be cheesy, but needs to be catchy. I was thinking about something like, "You Burn Diesel? I Burn Everything"

If anyone has an idea as to what slogan would be neat, maybe I could have a couple designs. I would also incorporate other colors like Green, Brown, and Tan.

GregSLSTJ

I would be interested. I have tried to find something with the Continental logo on it but no luck. You may find an Aviation engine reference but nothing with multifuel or diesel power.
May want to use the MAN Hypercycle wording so it applies to the Hercules, White and Continental engines. It would raise an eyebrow as well. If I can think of something I will try to add more to this thread.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"The original flex-fuel vehicle" "The flex-fuel vehicle before the term flex-fuel was invented" It is not really a hybrid IMO.

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It isn't a hybrid since it doesn't use electric generation or batteries for propulsion assistance.

Something simple like "MULTI-FUELER", "HYPER-CYCLE COMBUSTION", "WORLD-WIDE TORQUE", "PLANET-WIDE TORQUE", "PLANET-WIDE MULTI-FUELER", "2 1/2 TONS OF TORQUE". There are very few vehicles that have been used on every continent (except, possibly, Antarctica) for as many years as the M35A2.

Where I live there's little call for sweats, I'm for a T-shirt, preferably with pocket. 100% cotton in any case.

Last edited:

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as copyright issues, I am not using the entire logo, only part which gets around the copyright. Actually I am taking part of the data stamp and then having the print shop duplicate the font and image using a smiliar font, it might not be perfect, but it will be very close. I will submitt a few images on here to see what people think.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to use the Continental Motors Corp with the image of the capital building saying Powerful as the nation.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the writing in the images where it says "Continental Motors Corp"

Also I agree with the t-shirt idea over the sweater/hoodie.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK I took some input and came up with a design. I could change it to add solid colors: green, brown, black, tan with black lettering. Let me know what you think. I believe t shirts would be around $10-12 before shipping if I order enough. Let me know what you think. Screenshot_2014-05-31-20-36-03.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-31-20-36-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks