• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I bought a M105 today.....missing the lunette...where can I find one?

Defensive Armament

Hey guys. I found a nice M105 today. It will need some paint but overall it's very solid.

It's missing the lunette. Does anyone know where I could find one for a reasonable price?

I found one on ebay for a little under$90 shipped. Seems expensive to me.

This is my first M105 so I apologize if I'm not using the proper name for the part.

I attached a pic of the one on ebay. This looks like what I need.

Thanks

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With all the guys scrapping M105 trailers on here, I bet you'll find one by the end of the night on here for cheap. Make sure you get the nut with it also!

PM hawkman, I know he was actively scrapping M105's and posted on here that he was selling parts.

b2948kevin

Strangely enough, I was in Woody's 4x4 today in Vancouver, WA and I saw one of these. I am not sure what they wanted for it, but thought it was worth posting.

http://www.woodys4x4.com/

I agree that it wont be hard to find a member that is scrapping one of these from a recent deuce bob.

Good luck with your 105!

Defensive Armament

Strangely enough, I was in Woody's 4x4 today in Vancouver, WA and I saw one of these. I am not sure what they wanted for it, but thought it was worth posting.

http://www.woodys4x4.com/

I agree that it wont be hard to find a member that is scrapping one of these from a recent deuce bob.

Good luck with your 105!
Thanks!

BTW, I paid $250 for the trailer. I feel like that was a good deal. The cheapest I've seen one local for was $500. Most have been in the $600 - $900 range.