• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can’t get John Deere engines for my new generators. What brand engines are wet liner engines

Philratcliffe

Hey guy been waiting forever for a pair of John Deere engines for my two new generators and the company has missed 4 delivery dates and now has no idea when I can expect my two engines. I’m in Colombia and the machine shops are horrible here so want wet liner engines so I can swap in new sleeves and not have to rely on the local machine shops I can do the rebuilds myself with oem parts. Thanks in advance for any info on 6cyl turbo diesel wet liner engines. They are 125kw generators. Thanks again

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey guy been waiting forever for a pair of John Deere engines for my two new generators and the company has missed 4 delivery dates and now has no idea when I can expect my two engines. I’m in Colombia and the machine shops are horrible here so want wet liner engines so I can swap in new sleeves and not have to rely on the local machine shops I can do the rebuilds myself with oem parts. Thanks in advance for any info on 6cyl turbo diesel wet liner engines. They are 125kw generators. Thanks again
Big cam cummins. Cheap to acquire cheap to rebuilt .

Engine kits complete are 1200$

Most 100k units here are big cams

Chainbreaker

Wow, you have come a long way from the MEP-002a's, etc. to using 125kw gensets. :cool:

The resort must be growing or its due to global warming & your guests are using a sheet load more ice down there. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks