• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can't drive 55!!!

WARWAG

Sometimes the turbo encapulator can go south if the muffler bearings get to hot. This doesnt often happen but it is a possibility. Blinker fluid on the other hand is definately on the suspect list. I personally have been very lucky as all of my blinker fluid was topped up before the truck departed company with the Government. Has anyone located an auto parts store that actually carries it? Also how much does it cost these days? Sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Last edited:

wayne pick

Durablast durablink blinker fluid, 12oz bottle. Regular or synthetic available. Billet muffler torque rod throwout bushing zerks are a special order item only. WOW.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hold on a minute - the Flux Capacitor in my M1028 uses the same blinker fliud and it won't work right unless it is exactly 1 quart low. The problem is, there is no way to tell when the level is one quart low. Maybe Doghead can chime in here.

steved454

I just realized like Sammy Hagar I can not drive 55 either! Only 45 to 50!!aua

I just added the Blinker fluid, It was bone dry,but I did notice driving home I had smoke coming from the blinker. One Question though do you fill all the blinkers with blinker fluid or just pick one? And what about the headlight fluid? Auto Zone was out of it anyway.