• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I couldn't resist...

A

A/C Cages

84 and Sunny here. Instead of trying to bribe Mother Nature try moving to the Sunshine State.lol

Yeah its fun to say its 80 outside to all my Yankee friends stuck in snowbanks. lol

QuickSilver

84 and Sunny here. Instead of trying to bribe Mother Nature try moving to the Sunshine State.lol

Yeah its fun to say its 80 outside to all my Yankee friends stuck in snowbanks. lol
I'd love to live in a place like that. Don't think my wife would go for hurricane country though. 8)

donalloy1

82 in my backyard today. cannot wait for more heat. bring it on for the desert rat! pretty soon be in pool. time to hook up boat to beast ( m1009 ) and drag behind her for first time. cokes will be striking soon.:lol:

Cleptomaniac

like Oklahoma we get 4 seasons amd none of them last too long:-D Went to FL once couldnt wait to leave middle of March and you could take a shower and never get dry :roll:

A

A/C Cages

below 80 = cold
below 70 = freezing
below 60 = you wont see my butt outside in it

If you had over 19 pounds of metal holding you together like I do. You would never want to get cold because talk about misery when that metal gets cold. OUCH