• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I feel sick.

Wrench Wench

Eight M820 expansible vans and an M814 extended bed cargo truck sold today (6/25/09) out of of Drexel Gardens in Indy, literally right up the road from me.

The prices went, respectively,

$2625.25
$2500.00
$2319.00
$2319.00
$2500.00
$2319.00
$2471.00
$2471.00
$2203.00

I feel sick. I hate being poor.

I bought my surplus police cruiser, 2003 Crown Vic for $2800.

An M820A2 with the hydraulic liftgate sold for $6100 out of Oregon, but I don't know that I have a use for an hydraulic liftgate anyway.

A non-op M814 in New Jersey went for $1601... *gasp* spare parts! *gasp*

*curls up in a dark, dank corner and quietly weeps*

dk8019

So since they are over, I guess it's ok to talk. I ended up with the M814 and my first M105. The trailers went really, really cheap from what I saw, and most looked to be pretty nice. I've been wanting a cargo truck to go along with the 109, and when these 5 tons came up I couldn't resist.

Best of luck to everyone on their recoveries.

dk8019

Those 818s shocked me, bidding that far seemed pretty wild, but I guess it's still and excellent deal, they were nice trucks. Someone wanted something to bob I think.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I CAN"T HAVE NOTHIN!!!!!!
The morons at GL had locked out my account because my card was rejected...did they call and tell me???????NOOOOOOOOOOO.....they sent me an email that went to my spam box and was deleted.....I lost two trucks (that I had sold) and have to pay 300 bucks to unlock my account.....
The idiots lost about 4000 of my biz as I was going after a big van at Redstone and I would have been all over some of the trucks.
There were deuces that sold as low as 150 bucks...THERE AIN'T NO JUSTICE.
I would have jumped on one of those expando vans.
I blistered the ear of the pogue that I had to deal with out there.

hoopsoft

That sucks, I know several people the same thing has happen to, almost got me once too.

I lost two trucks (that I had sold)
Its always kinda bothered me when I went to buy something to learn they were trying to sell me something they didn't own.

grounded

Banned
816 closed at 8500. the main page with prices was a little behind and off.

(drexel was my big yard this week so was all over the 816,820,818s and prices ;) )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks