• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I finally got my Deuce!

surplusHQ

I finally picked up my Deuce from Jacksonville GL. Someone let me know if the pic is properly posted, otherwise I'll let my wife figure it out in the morning.

surplusHQ

That figures, what ever happened to the promise of dragging and dropping pics? I'll probably have to re-size the file and jump through a few other hoops. Like I said, I'll let the wife figure it out and repost tomorrow.

91W350

Are those 1100 Michelins? I have been wanting to try a set! I like your truck, that sand color shows every stain and running rust spot. Glen

surplusHQ

Thanks, the only things its needed so far are door hinge repairs, I used 5/16-18 stainless bolts and they work great. I'm getting good at this pic posting stuff, I guess its a learning curve, like getting onto I-295 in rush hour in your newly acquired Deuce only to find out that you are in low range and your max speed is 25......

Attachments

surplusHQ

The roof is pretty rusty and has a 29" hole in it (I have a cover), but it does have 1100 Michelins, electric windshield wipers, an airshift front deelybob, seats with shock absorbers, new troop seats.......

onegmjack

Good looking truck.I was watching it on GL,wish I had the funds,but I happy you won it.I already have one.That enough for me, for now.Dwight

augiedoggy

Congrats on the new....... er... new to you deuce! Looks great in pics.
Love the word "deelybob", haven't heard that for a long time!

You may want to check your thing-a-mu-jig and yur doo-hickey!

:beer: