• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I finally got my Deuce!

surplusHQ

Its a light for NVG's, that makes sense. Thanks for the input guys, I'll post a few more pics tonight, and maybe I can figure what a few other things are. I suppose I could pack the printer with paper and start printing tech manuals.

Attachments

Scrounge41

If you are on I-295 at rush hour and are getting back off at Blanding 25 mph. is way too fast, but low range may be very beneficial. Congrats, I'm in St. Augustine and am waiting on my title to come so I can pick up my M109 from Warner-Robins.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Nice truck.....i was watching the ones with the hole for the gun ring. Since I have the M915 financed with VISA I had to pass.

If you want a ring mount to go with that send me a PM....I have some coming my way.

If you don't want a ring mount I would consider swapping my hardtop and some cash for the one on your truck.

Very nice score.