• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I fought the deuce and the deuce won

emr

WD 40 is ggod for soaking chains so they dont rust up, :) Kroil and PB blaster are the only ones that actually do what they say, all others lie :) Heat is the biggest helper after that like said, and the air hammer is awesome too, years ago i bought an air hammer and selected bits and cut off the ends so i have a bunch of different widths and lengths to hammer out all sizes of pins, I love how well it works ... good luck, :) Those door hinges are a bear for sure most of the time,

Seth_O

Got a welder? Works nice on stripped heads, they're good for other things too!

X2 - if you have a welder, weld a nut onto the stripped out head and switch to a socket wrench.

That's worked every single time for me, albeit in different applications.

jerseyjeep2003

Feel free to direct me on any ways to remove rounded out bolts from door hinges if u know. I figure the old hot rodders trick for restoring (Pb blaster and a hand torch) should do the trick. I guess ill be drilling out the stripped bolts and removing them by the stud. Thx and god bless.
Use an air chisel with the pin punch attachment, drive the broken bolts right out.