• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I found a 10 ton tractor

GoldComet6

The latest on the "10 Ton tractor watch":

I haven't driven through Cumming in about three weeks, but I did today and...it's still there. It does not look like it has moved an inch in the last few weeks. Wonder what's going on?

I'll see if it is still there on Wednesday, when I go through Cumming for a family Christmas dinner.

Did it break? Is it abandoned? Is the owner lost? Is it out of fuel? Is the owner's wife hiding it? Tune in again to this station for all the answers, in our next segment of the "10 Ton Tractor watch".

Film at eleven.....

TadB

Ive been trying to buy that 10 ton and its 2 brothers for about six months. The county does not have it. Its sitting on the companies lot. They said it dropped a cylinder or something like that its hard to get info out of them. But its still sitting. I actually took pics of it this past thursday. The tires that were on it in your pic are off a motor grader. They have put the original tires back on it. The winches have been cut off of all of them but they do still have them.

GoldComet6

TadB...are you sure it's tha same truck? I compared the pics side by side and there are enough large and small differences to make me think you found another 10 ton truck. Of course a few of the things I see could have been changed, but other differences are things that wouldn't have been changed.

Seems kinda odd that they wouldn't want to sell it...not much use just sitting there. Where are they parked?

TadB

after i look at the pics a little closer, it is a different truck, but still owned by the same people. Its sitting over to the left of this one, and there is another right behind it. I just recognized the motor grader tires.