• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I found a new LMTV parts source

Ned81

I came across this company that is supplying parts to a contractor that is refurbishing LMTV for the Israel military. If the parts are available they can get them. You just need to supply them with the part number from the parts manual. Their prices are very fair.

Devin Jackson
CCB Auto & Truck Parts
870-779-8359
djackson@napafred.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So tired of being referred to as “scalpers”. Any idea what it costs to fill up your yard with derelict trucks? Not every part is worth any more than scrap, but those that have value sure need to be maximized. It’s not a charity endeavor. Anyone anywhere can certainly invest the thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into breaking the trucks up. Or buying big lots of “junk” hoping for a few good finds.
And then there are those that want a $1 part that takes 2 hours to get to, and get pissed off when you won’t go pull it for $5. I do this because I enjoy being able to help out when I can, plenty of folks have come to my house and pulled what they need fr chump change or a lot of times-free. But it still takes money to buy,transport, take apart, store in a dry location etc etc.

Anyways rant over.

ramdough

So tired of being referred to as “scalpers”. Any idea what it costs to fill up your yard with derelict trucks? Not every part is worth any more than scrap, but those that have value sure need to be maximized. It’s not a charity endeavor. Anyone anywhere can certainly invest the thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into breaking the trucks up. Or buying big lots of “junk” hoping for a few good finds.
And then there are those that want a $1 part that takes 2 hours to get to, and get pissed off when you won’t go pull it for $5. I do this because I enjoy being able to help out when I can, plenty of folks have come to my house and pulled what they need fr chump change or a lot of times-free. But it still takes money to buy,transport, take apart, store in a dry location etc etc.

Anyways rant over.
I don’t think I have heard you referred to as a scalper…..for what that is worth, but they do exist. I have seen them. I think the difference is those that are reasonably priced and those that buy up all the reasonably priced parts so they have the entire market, then the price goes up 10x.

Ned81

hope that is a pair and not price for just one handle.

you got the part number of what he is sending you?
I already got it. It’s this one but new. This picture is one I got on eBay. These go for $299 on the other people website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks