• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got a What is this question with picture...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Governor system for the pto speed on an M1031 contact maintenance truck.

You should be able to find a picture of it(and it's correct name and part number) in the -20P TM.

Please add your state to your personal info(location). It's asite requirement.

Last edited:

ABN173

Welcome to the Forum Merace19, if you get a chance look up member: papabear in Columbus, GA he has lots of great MV's to drool over!

-Dale

67_C-30

Well I been on here forever, way back from the 1st site. I just never saw a Governor system before. I just got a m1031 a few days ago, but have yet to pick it up. This will make like 20 trucks I had so far..
Did you get the one at Ft Benning? I'm right down the road from you in Valley.

ABN173

Well I been on here forever, way back from the 1st site. I just never saw a Governor system before. I just got a m1031 a few days ago, but have yet to pick it up. This will make like 20 trucks I had so far..

Nice, I looked at your post count and mistakenly assumed you were new. I only hope to have half that many trucks at some point! We will have to link up sometime (once I get back to Columbus, GA that is).

-Dale

Well I got it. Not sure if its a M1031 or not. It has M1028 on the door, be we know doors are easy to move around. This has a stand alone welder/generator(4cyl gas engine), and air compressor. It does have a 205 but no PTO and no Gov for the PTO/.

Welder has only 90 hours on it. Looks brand new. Bunch of goodies left in the back too. Here is a pic of it. Oh yeah it has 10k miles on it.