• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got bored, Deuce got a new bed.

ODdave

Nothing real exciting, but I am happy with it.

So I am waiting on parts for the "crane truck" and figured I might as well get some other stuff done. Spent all day saturday moving spare parts out of the back of two deuces and re-organizing it. Got that done and had to figure out what to do with sunday.......Dad and I where wondering around outside lookin at the stuff on the property, then some of our friends started showing up. Needless to say this was the outcome, the bed off the crane truck made its way onto the driver (soon to be dumper). Im happy, it looks MUCH better

Attachments

SMOKEWAGON66

Nice work....idle hands are definitly the devils workshop lol...When I get bored I tend to tinker on the MV too, even if there is nothing need be done.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks