• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX I got Insurance today

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had priced Hagerty ins. direct online, then I went to N. Devin Ransom at yourmrinsurance.com, He is touted as being an MV insurance expert. He hooked me up with a Texas agency and I was quoted the same policy for substantially less.
I have no association with anyone with ether company.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tried a web search and got this warning and couldn't find site:-

Your connection isn't private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.yourmrinsurance.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tried a web search and got this warning and couldn't find site:-

Your connection isn't private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.yourmrinsurance.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
Interesting, me too, did not get that a few days ago, I hope it was all not a scam.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
N. Devin Ransom is the guy I talked to, if you google him and HMMWV you will get a ton of hits, supposedly also well known by Black Dog Customs, not sure why his site comes up with the warning, checked out the Texas Insurance Company which is the agency whom he handed me off to and they look legit.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Response from Ransom,,

Hey Craig thank you for the heads up. Someone hacked into our hosting account and redirected our website to google. I called our webhosting yesterday and they fixed the redirect but the forgot to include the certificates. I called again this morning and everything has been fixed except for whatever reason it is showing our old website. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow hopefully but the current website is secure and functions as it should. Thank you again for the heads up and the referrals!!!

N. Devin Ransom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks