• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got lucky on my soft doors, apparently. Not so much on the top.

Edis06

I was watching the Dakota Wood channel showing the arrival and unboxing of his new top and doors from Breton. The ones I got are so much nicer. Not sure who makes them, or where I got them (I'll have to check back), but mine have the smaller windows with the inset zippers and they seam from the inside, not the outside. The plastic seams on the outside against the camo on the Breton doors look terrible. Also, my fabric fits tighter than the Breton doors. On Dakota's review, you can clearly see the inside of the rear door is "floppy" compared to mine.

See photos from mine compared to the photo from Breton's website. The doors in their photo is the same as Dakota's.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks