• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got my paid in full invoice!!

progun

Woohooo!!! I am calling today and should go pick up my truck in a week or two!! Pretty excited. I will document the recovery and post here along with specifics of my yet unseen truck. YES!

jimm1009

Uh Uh, I know! I know! -- Ft. Polk's parking lot.

He was at my house Tuesday night checking out my truck for a few things
to size up and bring along for his "overnight bag".

Yeah!!

jimm1009

progun

Yes, Fort Polk. The wait wasn't long at all. I guess about a month, maybe a little less. I set up an appointment for next week to get it off the lot then I'll go the following weekend to pick it up!

Seth_O

Mine cleared today as well - woo-hoo! Here's the timeline for my first EUC:

Auction closed: 04/22
Paperwork submitted: 04/23
Sent to BC: 04/26
Emailed DRMS: 07/31
PIF: 08/05

Since my truck is a healthy distance, looks like recovery will be ~08/25.

Oilleaker1

It's a great feeling to finally get permission to go get your toy you paid for way in advance! Now, the question is, how much beer in your garage will you have when you get home???????[thumbzup] john

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks