• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got the broke deuce blues

charlietango

between my M35 and 10-09 there is always something .. well at least 5 things each to do.
Remember.. they are military trucks. rough and tough. gun-tape and 550 cord are tools. ;)

bmH1065

At least you got the J pipe replaced. Been meaning to do that ever since I got mine home. Rest of pipe looks good. Might see about getting it patched. Need to find out why my wippers don't work.

CMS

Hey, found your post while looking for solutions to my problem... My horn doesnt always work, well actually it used to always work until I messed with the batteries. I took one battery out to test some stuff with and put in a different battery that I had laying around. But when I went to start my truck with the scrap battery in it, it didnt have the juice, then put the good battery back and truck starts up but the voltage meter was pretty low. Then I realized that my horn didn't work. I drove it around for a while to get the voltage back up into the green area and now the horn works... Unless the voltage is low. So maybe together we can solve one of your problems from your massive list. Does anyone know why my voltage would be low with the same batteries that Ive had in it the whole time?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure the generator is putting out the proper voltage. With those big batteries, it take a while to discharge them, and a longer while to charge them back up!

Jakob

Not much of a consolation, but you made my broke deuce blues feel not so bad, haha. I thought mine was in rough shape, but it's a diamond in comparison. Now, cosmetically, mine is still a turd... doors are rusted, bed is rusted, and the fenders could use some help.

Thanks ya'll, I know I'll get-er-dun in time, I never leave a job unfinished, and allways do it right the first time. I'll just keep working on it little by little, no matter how much it pisses off my neighbors, HaHa. Plus I'll start getting paychecks from my new job here soon.
I'm with ya Pal. I left Georgia last Friday with a tight truck and rolled into my place 2 days later with a sieve rofl. 750 miles was more than this truck saw in the prior 3 years I believe so it's inevitable.

Thank goodness I'm armed with a bevy of useful information (and informants) here on SS.

Let's commiserate as we go through our fixes and share successes because injector pump leaks and brake switch are at the TOP of my list.

Cheers!

redneckmvmudder

i need a voltage regulator for a 1966 m605 duece and a half truck ever since that part broke my truck has been givng me trouble running right this part seems to be hard for em to find any help would be appreciated thanks guys and gals

DirtMagnet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We all knew what we were getting into when we bought these. Do not let the big picture overwhelm you. Enjoy it and more importantly learn from it. One thing at a time. Persistance and integrity will merit future years of tons of fun, 7 if memory serves. That garage you got there looks pretty sweet.