• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I GUESS THIS IS GENERAL

wadereg

EVERYONE FROM THE CITY OF NEWPORT NEWS WHO HAS THE HABBIT OF GIVING THINGS AWAY...I HAVE FOUND TWO BEAUTIFUL ITEMS THAT NEWPORT NEWS DECIDED THEY DO NOT NEED ANYMORE. A VERY WELL TAKEN CARE, NEWPORT NEWS STANDARDS, M816 AND A NOT SO M35 :cry: IM GOING TO GO LOOK AT THEM IN AN HOUR...AROUND 1300. IF MY POS CAMERA WORKS ILL HAVE PICTURES, IF NOT ILL HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TAKE PICTURES. MAYBE SOMEONE IS INTERESTED?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be interested in the M35, if it's even a parts truck, I can use it on this end. Very nice of them to give trucks away! :)

Look forward to the pics...

wadereg

I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON TO POST INFROMATION FROM AND UNRELIABLE SOURCE, I LOOKED AT THE TRUCKS AROUND 1300 HRS AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN GOOD SHAPE...M35 IS A LITTLE RUSTY BUT ITS NNPD'S FLOOD TRUCK. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GIVING THEM AWAY AND THAT WAS THE UNRELIABLE SOURCE...THESE ARE ACTUALLY AUCTION TRUCKS...THERE IS NO POSTED AUCTION TIME AS OF YET...BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR NOT MANY PEOPLE ATTEND. BAD NEWS FOR ME THOUGH, IM A CITY EMPLOYEE AND IM NOT ALLOWED TO BID. ILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON THE AUCTION DATE...AS OF RIGHT NOW I DONT NOW WHAT THIS CITY IS DOIN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks