• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate mornings

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep all your wheels on the ground!:driver:

ida34

Is the recovery yours or are you helping someone else? Your past record predicts future performance. If I were you I would roll it on the driver's side to even it out.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck "little buddy", let's not turn this "3 hour tour" into another big adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Mornings are awesome!

Coffee, dog still asleep on the sofa until the burbling of the coffee machine wakes him up. Pour some food in his bowl and some coffee in his bowl. Get fueled up, out on the road before the heat gets unbearable, no traffic, etc.

Mornings are awesome :-D

mangus580

Mornings are awesome!

Coffee, dog still asleep on the sofa until the burbling of the coffee machine wakes him up. Pour some food in his bowl and some coffee in his bowl. Get fueled up, out on the road before the heat gets unbearable, no traffic, etc.

Mornings are awesome :-D
Do you really think we believe you, that you let the dog on the couch????

Srjeeper

Why on earth would any person in their right mind take 'gimpyrobb' (aka: Mr. Murphy) along on a recovery? :cookoo:

Unless of couse you were afraid you were going to have too easy a time of it...:lol:

May the farce be with them...:doh:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must state for the record that Gimp informed me he has "PERFECTED"
the three wheel driving technique ,and will no longer be in need of roll-over
assistance !!!!!
popacom / BILL in Ky.:driver:

Stalwart

Thanks, it has been the best setup we've ever used. We had a semi once with a 30' rollback bed and it was nice to drive but this rig gives me a daily driver (F450) the rest of the time. A Toyota pickup tried to force it's way into my lane and the Toyota probably had several thousand in damage, I lost a $40.00 piece of plastic.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Do you really think we believe you, that you let the dog on the couch????

Betcha the poor puppy has to wear blue rubber PAW gloves when he gets on the couch!!!

I love mornings....means I didn't wake up dead and I get another day to do (or not do) stuff!!

Good luck with the recovery "little buddy"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks