• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate mornings

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread reminds me of a basic episode of Seinfeld. It is all about nothing, and yet people keep watching it!:cookoo:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Gimpy got up before noon an was omly a few minutes behind us getting to secret meeting place were only the BIGG GREEN TRIPLE AAA no's of with the help of 2 new recruits . Read all about this adventure in my new post soon. auaauaaua Danggit Gimpy

Not if I merge it with this one!:D

And Gimp helped out on my M108 recovery. 650 miles, over 90 degrees, and high humidity. It was HOT. Mister murphy left us alone, just a really long day. Did have a head light switch go out, but the M108 had one in it that swapped just fine. Nothing like going down the interstate at night towing at 45 mph and have the lights quit. Did a quick turn onto the grass off the shoulder.

Last edited:

Heavysteven

Thanks, it has been the best setup we've ever used. We had a semi once with a 30' rollback bed and it was nice to drive but this rig gives me a daily driver (F450) the rest of the time. A Toyota pickup tried to force it's way into my lane and the Toyota probably had several thousand in damage, I lost a $40.00 piece of plastic.
Love that F450 6.4 Powerstroke! right. I have a 2007 6.0 (No jokes please) F350. Would love to get a F450 like that. I bet unloaded that thing hauls. I also heard that suck the diesel down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks