• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate november

Patattack

This month has been killer for me 3 weeks ago had a real bad electrical problem, the glow plugs would turn itself on when a load was put on it like the heater or lights. Found out to be fried grounding strap from the fire wall to engine block, took 2 weeks to find that had the whole dash taken apart and harness too. Now Sunday the accelerator cable snapped on the road and I had to idle it back 6 miles took almost 2 hours for that. I went and ordered the part from napa and the gave me one for the Chevy 350 and said it was the right one told him it wasn't now I got to waste gas giving to back to him. Hopefully orileys will pull though, with my luck they will give me one for a 305.aua

original

Ah, the passion these vehicle invoke when at times excitement and pride turn to hatred and disbelief. I love them and hate them by the hour. I often ask, why do I keep fixing these old green cans, only to love it when it starts and idles like a dream. You just got to love the old things. Good luck, mate.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It could be worse - I get seasonal depression, starting around late October, lasting through early February. With all the problems I have at this time (debt, low income, etc.) this year is REALLY bad. And to make matters worse, I have NO MVs to work on. I envy you in your position, having an MV with some problems to fix, can't wait to get back into the hobby.

So, thank your lucky stars you have green iron to make you feel better!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks