• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate to even post this, but I'm at a loss attaining insurance on my M931A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTrain33

Yes, I've read the sticky on this, and please let me know if I should post this in that forum.
I've contacted 3 or 4 companies now and they are all requiring that it garaged! I'm located in TX, any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!

THX

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Progressive Commercial. They'll give you a non-commercial policy with no restrictions, but you have to go through the commercial side to set things up due to the size of the truck.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Auto Owners. I'm getting commercial liability 100,000 / 300,000 for 1100 and change per year on a M925A2. No comp or collision. I figure anything short of a semi that runs into me or me into them is going to be on the losing end of the deal.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Auto Owners. I'm getting commercial liability 100,000 / 300,000 for 1100 and change per year on a M925A2. No comp or collision. I figure anything short of a semi that runs into me or me into them is going to be on the losing end of the deal.
That is retarded high. I think a 500k/1mil thru NICO is only like 790 or so a year.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a semi-commercial farm policy with Progressive.

We have 43 acres and are considered a working farm by the local USDA.

My M927A2 is insured for 16K with full coverage.

Costs me around 600 a year.

No restrictions on use or where to park it.

Your mileage my vary.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a semi-commercial farm policy with Progressive.

We have 43 acres and are considered a working farm by the local USDA.

My M927A2 is insured for 16K with full coverage.

Costs me around 600 a year.

No restrictions on use or where to park it.

Your mileage my vary.
You also get the slow fossil like driving Ms. Daisy discount too!

Txcoop

Hagerty's at $500 year no restrictions, however, had to limit value to $7500. The truck has been customized to the tune of $50k and is not garaged. I live next door to you in Fairview

Lonnie

I had the same issue as I have Hagerty on my antique cars & the truck does not fit in the garage so I could not insure through them.
Also Hagerty stated car show & parade use only so it's a risk just taking it for a ride.

I got classic insurance through my State Farm auto policy that did not have a usage limitation, but it was limited to around $8K value.
I took the lower value risk for much cheaper insurance & coverage for non-parade use. It is around $200 a year also so a win/win in my opinion.

86m1028

Last year, State Farm commercial, no restrictions $12.5 value.
Do not currently have insurance on it, going from m925 to m936 when I put her back on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks