• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have a M923A2 & push botton light switch wont turn off?

kingzilla

The last time I ran it I just was driving with the brake lights & turn signals. When I turned off the truck and light I noticed that the lights wont turn off from the pad.
It just lets me do what the last things was left turn signal. I unplug the bats and tried again but it stuck in that mode. I went behind the dash & unpluged the big cable & put it back still the same.
The blue lights on the BO marker & service drive go on and off but the blinker still works when the blue light are out.
I wont let me go into any other mode but the one blinker. Do I need a new master light switch or do I have bigger problems?

thank you for your help.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The switch is shot. Buy a 3 lever and never have another problem with it. The push button switches SUCK. many threads on here about them, all with the same conclusion.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The push button ones are prone to causing a fire/meltdown.

The lever model is tried and true and will be trouble free.
It's also a LOT cheaper!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks