• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have decided CUCV's are the debil....the debil!

MSgt USMC (Ret)

Mine is one more failed start from getting the sledge hammer. I don't recall the issues I've had with my POS in the military. If I hadn't practically rebuilt mine I'd pour gas on it and have a bon fire party.

saddamsnightmare

December 13th, 2010.

Some M35A2's behave that way. After replacing the starter and solenoid with a brand new NOS starter and solenoid.... I wanted to try and see if it would start below 32*F.... Except I forgot to allow for the oil pump, rear main seal and clutch that went out on the trip from Texas in September to get the darn truck here. SOOOOOO ---- NOW the deuce is in Texas where is 60*F looking for a new home, and the UNIMOG's in Illinois fighting the 3*F mornings, but being German and gas fueled... it starts and runs with very little fuss.... WHY the hades didn't we buy Unimogs instead of CUCV's,M37's,M35A2's and all the other unreliable stuff????????????:cookoo: The priest might still be necessary to exorcise that CUCV and my M35A2!:twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks