• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have the Deuce Bug!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been wanting a deuce for quite some time, and i have been researching it as much as i can. My dad and i build hot rods and have out own garage, so i think a deuce would be icing on the cake! I graduated college and got a full time job a year ago, and am starting to save up for a M35A2. I have been reading posts on SS for a while and wanted to join up. I like how all you guys are very helpful to everybody no matter what the topic is or even if its a repost. If anything it keeps the information fresh in our heads! So anyway, im looking at a deuce now and think i am going to buy it when i get the money saved up! Might as well buy all my toys now before i get married so the wife wont tell me i cant get one! hahaha. I look forward to talking with you guys and sharing the love for the deuce! :eek:)

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wildchild,
If you saved money to buy, you would never buy!! Trust me!!! No savers on this site. We are spending our childern's inheritance and it feels great!! Let them work 60 hours a week and weekends like we did. Buy now and pay as you go like the rest of us.

omega231

:ditto:

6 M35A2s
1 M818
2 M820s
1 M105A2

All of the above were bought this year. I probly shouldnt include the M105 as that was a freebie. Btw, welcome to the family!

redcoat54th

Wildchild, sorry to say there is NO CURE for greenitus. You either get it or you don't - you got it. Its gets worse, you can live with it but it never goes away. Get one while you can and it will ease the pain somewhat until the next attack.
ADVICE: get the best you can afford, that way you get to play right away rather than spending more time and money than you would have in the first place. Been there done that!
Well, good luck. The crew on SS are fantastic people and you will find a helping hand when needed and answers are only a keyboard away. Bob

zout

Welcome aboard WILD - now you will never be the same
you are sucked in - addicted and it will only get worse - for the better.
In classified ads I have money trees going for sale for $100 each so get on board and start the addiction.
Gotta go and finish cooking wings on my camo bbq grille that is equipped with a fording kit here in Ga due to the rain.

WyoDeuce

I just got my first deuce a week ago and my wife thinks it's great. I have the O.D. addiction like everyone else. Don't forget: "The man who dies with the most toys wins!"

pa.rich

Welcome Wildchild. I work in Binghamton. Live in Pa. Come on down and see my trucks.This is a great site for info and fellowship. Plenty of trucks available in the classifieds. Cant help you save money, but save it now before the other half puts the ole kink in yer hose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks