• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hope this Panther finds it's way to a museum......

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the all powerfull gun seizing goverment takes the toys away again. it looks in great shape so hoping it goes to a museum and goes on display

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I've read the Tank was purchased in England and imported to Germany.
I read the German newspapers about this, and did not get that story. However, the 78 year old guy has a permit dated 2005 for it, it has been demilled (cannot shoot) but the police is not sure if that permit is still all valid today. They are investigating if he is violating the "War Weapon Law".

It is a bit like Gibbs in NCIS; how the heck did he get those things into that cellar?

OK, quick update - editing.

The cellar is an under-ground garage located under the house. Problem seemed to be that the tank had to make several sharp corners to get out. Under this link are some more pictures. And the guy definitely was violating the lwa with those things, even when demilled.

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A very nice pics show on the find
HERE :tank:

and a short video, if you can stand the prior adverts and the bla bla.

and a bit better here. The 20-odd soldiers needed over 9 hours and two tracked wrecker tanks to get the tank out and onto a lowbow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks