• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just "won" a Deuce in Jacksonville

surplusHQ

Thanks for all the great replies and support! Last Thursday I was really sick (with a campylobacter infection), I got out of bed just long enough to place a bid on a truck that was nice but had just enough surface rust to hold the price down. My wife told me about 18:00 that I was the owner of an M-35. I ended up spending the entire weekend in the hospital, but my wonderful wife handled the payment and the EUC. Thank God for a great partner!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The hardtop and the heater is enough for me to pay that price. Itll be -40 here in a few months. Atleast ya won a decent deuce. I was bidding on a 915 the other day and they cancelled the auction aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks