• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I may have to change my S.S. name

pa.rich

I now am a grandpa . My daughter , the youngest go figure , had a healthy boy.He is the first great grandchild in the family. My mom is real happy to be a great grandmother. Where can I find some camo clothes :D :D :D for the little guy? So.... maybe its gonna be granpa rich

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
pa.rich said:
Where can I find some camo clothes :D :D :D for the little guy?
Congrats on the healthy wee one! I know where there are some woodland hat, shirt, short sets.

Barrman

Guns too. The little one will need a 1911 someday you know.

I was in a Cabellas store the other day and they had some real small hunting camo on display.

Congrats!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wonderful news Congrats. I know they make a lot more now than they did when we had our first child. I made him some using laundry markers and we made it in the Post paper one week as the photographer saw me carrying him in his camo outfit and I had applied camo to his face too. Guess that is why he likes military vehicles too.

I agree on the guns too my kids all have them and their kids will get them too.

jim-m35a2

Saw my first grandbaby tonight. She is 2 months old. Love the little girl and it is a reief to hand them over to the mom when they get tired and hungry. I did my time!

Jim
________
KID DEPAKOTE

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

Congratulations, man! Glad everything went well, and that he's good and healthy. Get him started early! The sweet song of the Multis and the vibrations are sure to put him right to sleep... for the next year or so, at least.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks