• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I might have an 818 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

prattcobra

I bought a 818 last month that is like new new tires and such with only 13850 miles on it.

Everything works.. Just waiting for the EUC Clearance and I can pick it up.

I will sell it if someone is looking for one right away.

let me know..

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post this in the classifieds

Please read the banner at the top of the page......

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Westy , hey hey , he said he "might" have one for sale lol. Im sure hes not looking to make a profit since he's looking to sell it soon and hasnt picked it up yet.

You guys beat me to the for sale ad's in the forums. :D - Jay

prattcobra

I want to keep it but I feel I might not have time to work on it.

I was thinking about bobbing it. But then again its to nice to make a bob. really would like to keep it original ..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That clears it up, so it is NOT for sale.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I could force everyone to read it, I would. It needs to be known. If I delete it, the next guy will just do the same thing and say, "I didn't know". It's an example of what NOT to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks