• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a CUCV key and ignition Cyl.

acetomatoco

If you are a glutton for punishment, get the civvy cylinder and have the local locksmith rekey it for the CUCV code...just give him your cucv key, the new cylinder, and a few bux and like magic he will make it work...Get a good GM cylinder and it will last longer than the chinese or indian versions you may get at the auto parts store... ACE

455SD

Re: RE: I need a CUCV key and ignition Cyl.

acetomatoco said:
If you are a glutton for punishment, get the civvy cylinder and have the local locksmith rekey it for the CUCV code...just give him your cucv key, the new cylinder, and a few bux and like magic he will make it work...Get a good GM cylinder and it will last longer than the chinese or indian versions you may get at the auto parts store... ACE
Good idea if I actually had a CUCV key to work with.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: I need a CUCV key and ignition Cyl.

Search the site for CUCV key code. When you get it, take it to a locksmith and you can have a CUCV key or 5.

1956_4x4

455SD said:
Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with?
I may have a set you can have within a couple of weeks. I'm going with a civilian set on my 1031 since there is too much stuff in the back to allow anyone with a CUCV key to drive it off. You're welcome to them once I change mine out.

Where are you in OK? I was stationed at Altus a few years ago.

Smitty