• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a name for my Deuce 109!

TigerHawk

My Deuce needs a girls name and I need some suggestions! :-D It could be a mythological name?? What do you think of "LadyHawk" ?? I love that movie!

Last edited:

airmech3839

My Deuce needs a girls name and I need some suggestions! :-D It could be a mythological name?? What do you think of "LadyHawk" ?? I love that movie!

It fits your screen name!!!

I am in search of a name for mine but usually them come from experinces while operating or wrenching on your beast!!

"Hawks Pearch" ???

Mt Doom Field Owner

How about "Erma" as in the play Erma la Douce (means Erma the Sweet in French). I like this quote from Erma: "Who wants to be a stray dog? You gotta belong to someone, even if he kicks you once in awhile." The old 60's movie stars Shirley McClain and Jack Lemmon.

Hey... my Deuce is Douce! Now I too can speak French! Don't blame me, hours on the computer has caused me to lose my mind.:wink::wink: