• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need an intervention

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can’t stop buying army truck old, used, parted out, I just can’t stop… lol by the way I am looking for a in closed CCKW lol. Here are some pics of the new trucks.

Attachments

eagle4g63

I wish I had room for more trucks!!!

Anyway if you need help with your disease, than if you have to get an 818 I guess I could jump on that grenade for you and keep it real cozy at my house for you. I'll even drive it around for you so it doesn't feel neglected.:mrgreen:

Nice crane truck by the way.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yea, I just wanted to show everyone the pics, The First is a M246, second is what is left of a 5 ton Dump, and the duece is a M35A2 formally with the Orlando swat team

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
looking at the first 3 pics, did you get the out rigger pads all 4 of them and the PINS, the 2 that are missing from the front out riggers, and the 2 for the rear, thay store in the flat space on the bed, right above the fuel tank and on the right in the same flat spot, also, did you get the LONG, telescoping boom supports, thay are missing from where thay are stored which is along the left side of the turntable mount, from the end of the tool box to the end of the TT mount, while we are at it, whart about the 1200x20 spare, along with the 1200x20 rim (1100x20 rim is different)

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
back of the -10 shows where everything stores

also please add the 246 to the wrecker count if you have not done already, thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks