• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need help finding info on this m35

ODdave

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I cannot find info on this truck. I am picking it up this week (thanks to some other MI members) and am trying to read up on it and get some pictures of how it came originaly equiped and sorce some parts.

Attachments

ODdave

I thought it looked odd up front, I thought it was just because it didnt have a winch. lol. The parst I am concerned about are from the cab back, The other stuff I can find. I was hoping someone would have a more specific "M" series number to use.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM jatonka. Thats his truck I believe.

The 5ton versions are the m811 and m944. The trailer version does not have an M#.

By the way I am looking for the trailer version :-D

Attachments

Last edited:

jatonka

The Gullwing in the earlier post is mine. 1957 Utica-Bend M46 2 1/2 ton truck chassis with a Couse Shop Set #2 model MEDL.
The truck in the first 3 pics has been modified to a multifuel engine by the looks of the air inlet on the right side engine cover. They were never offered with a multifuel as the last one was built in 1958. I have heard that only 67 of the MEDLs were built, I can't verify that. JT

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Gullwing in the earlier post is mine. 1957 Utica-Bend M46 2 1/2 ton truck chassis with a Couse Shop Set #2 model MEDL.
The truck in the first 3 pics has been modified to a multifuel engine by the looks of the air inlet on the right side engine cover. They were never offered with a multifuel as the last one was built in 1958. I have heard that only 67 of the MEDLs were built, I can't verify that. JT
That is so cool!

Can't wait to see it on the road Dave!

ODdave

Welp, got it unstuck and the front bumper instaled today with the help of Maxplank, my Dad and my buddy Brad. The snow makes for a mess and had it not been for snow covered roads we would have brought it home :(. It looks like monday it is suposed to rain and be close to *40 so mabye the roads will clear off and it can come home.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks