• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need help finding info on this m35

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Made it home today with the truck :D. Drove out there to bleed the brakes out and hook up the air line, On the way out I decided the roads where clear enough to try it. It took 2 hours but we made it !!!! By the time we got home though it was to dark to take pics with my phone so I will have some more when I get back out to it.

I will admit there where a few scarry turns though, Towbars in the snow will be avoided at all cost for me any more:???:

Dang! Wish I would have known. I came through the Lansing area around 4:30 yesterday.

ODdave

HA funny you should say that Rob,

So unfortunatly I have to work 8-5 x 5 days a week (work is getting a bit rediculess with interfearing with my MV hobby) But my Dad was nice enough to see if he could get the hydralics to work.

He called me on my lunch and said that they pumps and cylinders worked great !!! filled them up and the sides pumped right up. He was gonna take a picture and send it to me, THEN the left wing FELL OFF. :shock:........LMAO !

I havent been out there to look at it but from what he said the wing itself is fine but it ripped the cylinder off the truck and broke the hyd. line.......damit. He put the side back on but I will assess the damage this weekend.

Looks like I am going to be needing the specs for what ever UESD to hing the wing, I assume it was a strip of rubber?

jatonka

Two rows of bolts, 128 each row, hold a reinforced neoprene 1/4 strip hinge the entire length of the body. One soldier inside, one soldier or GF on top, couple of hours and you're like brand new. Now do the other side. I got my neoprene at McMaster-Carr or Graingers, can't remember, but it wasn't cheap. I feel bad that I didn't tell you to inspect the hinges before you raise the wings. Hindsight is cheap, JT

Attachments