• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC I need insurance on my M813a1. Any advice.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I insure all of my vehicles with Hagerty. I had a chance to meet these folks this summer when the MVPA convoy visited their "garage". They fed us and let us hang out and enjoy their extensive collection. The folks I met there are just plane nice people. Their rates are fair. There are others here that use them and like their coverage...

Stick Man

I insure all of my vehicles with Hagerty. I had a chance to meet these folks this summer when the MVPA convoy visited their "garage". They fed us and let us hang out and enjoy their extensive collection. The folks I met there are just plane nice people. Their rates are fair. There are others here that use them and like their coverage...
Hagerty are they in the Aiken area? Thanks for the info.

charlesmann

I just went to hagerty to see about my 936a2. They quoted me $121 a month for $60k value. I edited to $50, same as progressive, and it dropped it $103. I pay $50 a month through progressive commercial tck. Seems a bit high compared to what others have stated for hagerty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks