• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need M939 series belt part numbers...

Artisan

If your replacing a pair of like sized belts be sure to order
a "Matched Set" . You can order belts as singles and
they will all be a little different.

As me how I know...

goldneagle

Golden, is this for the non-turbo 250? Looks like I will be doing a recovery at Camp Dodge and if I can't get a good deal on shipping it I will drive it to Baton Rouge (Zachary) with my wife following in the Prius. I already know it's missing the gen belt and I would rather just get all the belts in case. Truck in question is a 932.
Yes these are for the non-turbo NHC 250 engine trucks. All the M939 trucks except the A2 versions use these belts. The A2 versions have a totally different engine.

SLOrazorsedge

Thanks to goldneagle, I located the correct retro fit alternator belt for my M936A1, the NAPA 25-7480 fit nicely! Funny as I had been to NAPA earlier in the morning with the OEM Dayton belts and they could not cross reference at NAPA or O'Reilly's. Went home searched SS for about 1/2 hour and bingo. The 5-ton sticky has the M800 part numbers which are not the same as the non-turbo M939's.

Artisan

Make SURE you order MATCHED PAIRS for the belts that are doubles.
TRUST me on this. You can't just go buy 2 belts that are the same
part number! They can be WAYYYYYYY different and that is BAD.
Ask me how I know!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would save a lot of repeat moderating and people answering if you would stop cross posting.

See the rules...

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who can edit the Google parts list and add these? It would save a lot of repeat questions.
Only the original poster can edit the "Google" parts list as it is tied to his personal Google account. He created it in 2012 and was last on this site in Sept 2012.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you can post a new thread, you can compose and post a new list.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no idea what a Google data base is, but you could post the info here on this site and if it seems that commonly useful we could make it a sticky here.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Google list is a spreadsheet create with Google instead of the more common Microsoft Excel. When signing up with google they give you some free stuff to use. You do know that they do want to control the world. ;-)

The guy who posted the original list used the Google spreadsheet and linked it to his account for everyone to see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks