• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need new rubber ropes for bed cover

cessnatwin

My bed cover rubber tie downs are rotted out, where can you get more of this rubber/rope chord? Memphis or saturn don't have it! Or straps/tie ups on the canvas 2 are bad?

ida34

Eriks Surplus

They have it listed as $1 a foot and they say a deuce will require 60'. I would guess that includes the cab cover also. You can get a whole role from GMA covers but I don't know if it will be any better than the $60 price. There was a thread about a group buy a while ago but I do not recall what the outcome was. Try a search.

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete 3 color camo vinyl cargo cover that WAS brand new...I had it on the truck for three months and it has been stored inside since. $250...what I paid for it. Shipping is tough...it is folded up and fairly big. I can deliver for free to Aberdeen in May.